Thursday, December 5, 2019

Feet to Feast 5K

Thankgiving the boys and I woke up early and headed out to run the Palm Coast Feet to Feast 5K. We were also joined running by Tracy and Cade and Jake, Baillee and Ben were also there to cheer us on.

The weather was perfect, the scenery was perfect, my run was perfect and watching my boys and friends cross the finish line was even more perfect. It was a great way to start the day being surrounded by people that I am so thankful for.

Also for being thankful that my older boys are starting to enjoy something I love so much. I came in 11th in my age group and 195th out of 539 runners. Bransen came in 435th out of 539 riders and Brayden came in 450th out of 539 riders!

They stopped to view the dolphins on the intracoastal!









No comments:

Post a Comment