Thursday, December 19, 2019

Aiden Turns Eleven

Another year older, another year wiser! Happy Birthday Aiden! We celebrated Aiden's 11th birthday with a morning arrival from our Elf, birthday cake pancakes, and cupcakes at Mem and Pep's. We hope you had the best day ever!

Here's your facebook shout outs!

From Dad:

11 years ago today, at 10:53pm you came into this world at 6 lbs 5oz and 19 3/4". You're my first born, and I'll never know how I got so lucky to have such an amazing boy. I'm so proud of you and love watching you grow into such a great young man! Happy birthday Aiden, I love you!




From Kayla:

A special birthday surprise from our elf, a birthday pancake breakfast and your first day full of being 11! This is the fifth birthday I’ve got to share with you and each year it keeps getting better and better! The days go by slow but the years go by too fast! Miss Kayla ❤️’s you buddy!



From Mem:

Happy 11th Birthday Aiden!!!🎉🎁🎉


From Pep:

Happy Birthday Aiden!!!


And to end the night the cousins and Jonah all got together for a picture around Mem's Christmas tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment