Monday, December 30, 2019

Bransen Turns Eight

Happy 8th Birthday to Bransen!

He started his birthday off with a sleepover with his friends, Bryce, Maverick and Myles. The boys had pizza and cake and played outside riding bikes and scooters most of the day. The next morning they all had some wet fun in the swale!



And here's our facebook birthday shout outs!

From Mom:

Happy 8th birthday to one of the stars of my show! You were one of my best Christmas presents I ever received and being able to watch you star in your own show is my greatest blessing! Keep doing your thing B! It’s one of my favorite shows!


From Jake:

Today Bransen turns 8. It is insane to think I've been blessed to be a part of half of your birthdays already! You're such a cool kid buddy ... from your BMX racing to your stylist selection of tall socks, you march to the beat of your own drum and you couldn't have more swag if you wanted to. I love watching you grow and I'm honored to be a part of the loving circle raising you!

Happy birthday buddy ... I love ya!


From Dad:

Happy Birthday to one of the coolest kids I know!!! My Bran-Muffin turned 8 today!!! Hope you had a great day!! Daddy loves you to the moon and back!!!!


From Mem and Pep:

Happy 8th Birthday to our handsome bonus grandson Bransen! Hope 8 is lots of fun! Mem and Pep love you







No comments:

Post a Comment