Thursday, January 16, 2020

Slow Down Days

We've had moments lately, especially with Ben and how fast he is growing to realize that time goes by so fast and we sometimes need to just have some slow down days. Within a few days of each other Jake and I had the following moments with Ben.



I have a hundred things I could be doing since I got home but this little guy wants to throw the football to each other. And right now that’s the most important thing I have to do! 



Days like today I'm reminded why I love being a dad. Moments shared with my boys are precious, and I know the time is going by faster then I even realize. A quick 1 mile with this guy is time I'll never get back, and that is fine, because there's nowhere else I'd rather be. At just shy of 3 years old, I can't wait to see what life has in store for this amazing little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment