Monday, May 6, 2019

Bye Bye Training Wheels

I've never seen anything like it. I've been surprised by things numerous times in life but this left me speechless.

He's been pedaling away since he could walk, takes the high banks of Daytona and can ride the strider like no other.

So....we noticed that he started balancing really well on the strider and one morning Jake mentioned that he thinks Ben could ride without training wheels. I didn't think he was there yet.

But to my surprise, he took the training wheels off and Ben was gone. He took off and never looked back. After about ten minutes riding he even learned the grasp of turning, stopping and using the break.

It was one of those moments if you didn't see it you never would have believed it.

We owe a lot of it to the strider and of course his strong determination of keeping up with older brothers.

And now we can't get him off the bike even more than before! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures but the one below because well he was just too quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment